Print copies of the Keys to Safety Campaign materials and the Home Safety Literacy Project kit are not currently available. If you would like to be notified if additional print materials become available, please contact email@example.com.
Keys to Safety Campaign Participation Guidelines
- Set a goal for the number or percentage of students you will try to reach.
- Communicate this goal to program participants and to your community.
- Share fire prevention and safety information with adult learners your program serves by:
- having instructors incorporate lessons provided by the campaign or included in the Home Safety Literacy Project kit into their regular instruction or in a special short-term safety class and/or;
- inviting a fire department representative or fire and life safety educator to help teach the lessons and/or;
- conducting a special event (such as a demonstration by the fire department or a tour and discussion at the fire station).
- Share the results of your programming with ProLiteracy by completing our online evaluation.