Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Division: Marketing / Communications
We are seeking a Marketing Project Manager to provide tactical support for integrated campaigns that include both digital and traditional components. You must be an independent leader and decision maker with strong writing skills. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, willing to learn, and able to work with a high volume of projects. Duties will involve facilitating projects from inception to completion, and developing project plans to design, manage, and execute marketing campaigns and projects. The Marketing Project Manager will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications to determine core messaging and measures of success for all campaigns.
· Develop, write, implement, and manage content for blogs, publications, newsletters, digital and print promo material, ads, email, social media, etc.
· Manage and implement digital marketing campaigns, including email, Google Ads (AdWords), social media, etc.
· Manage marketing automation platform, HubSpot, for success of all digital marketing channels including email, automations and drip campaigns
· Oversee the creation and content management of multiple organization websites including SEO
· Manage analytics of all organization websites and omni-channel marketing campaigns, monitor progress, evaluate performance, and provide regular reports with strategies based off of findings
· Assist with editorial direction, design, production and distribution of the organization’s publications, materials and collateral
· Manage and assist with overseeing various projects in and procedures of Basecamp, ProLiteracy’s project management system
· Manage and host various presentations including internal staff presentations, conference presentations, and webinars through GoToWebinar to be produced for all stakeholders
· Keep informed of and research developments in all areas of print and digital marketing and advertising, public relations, and not-for-profit management, to broaden personal skills and assist the organization
· Other duties as assigned including general marketing department support
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
· Excellent writing skills
· Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
· Strong project management, organizational, multitasking, and decision-making skills
· Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity and brand development
· Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, and CRM tools, such as HubSpot and Salesforce
· Experience with various digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, GoToWebinar, and GoToMeeting
· Experience producing content for and managing social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adds campaigns
· Ability to apply basic HTML to create and edit current website pages
· Some graphic design through Adobe Creative Cloud tools preferred (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Life AD&D & LTD
· Flexible Spending Account
· 403b with matching
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Syracuse, New York
ProLiteracy Worldwide is an educational organization that champions the power of literacy through its programs and publications, training and professional development services, research, and advocacy. ProLiteracy works together with members, partners and the adult learners they serve, and with local, national, and international organizations that have common missions, goals and objectives. The Organization is instrumental in building the capacity and quality of programs teaching adults to read, write, compute, use technology, and to learn English as a new language. ProLiteracy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.