The more readers we can grow, the better the future will be for everyone.
Through ProLiteracy’s Literary Circle, literary professionals help raise awareness of the global literacy crisis and work toward a solution. The Literary Circle supports ProLiteracy’s mission to develop and promote adult literacy learning, content, programs, and advocacy.
If you are interested in joining, please email Lara Pimentel at email@example.com.
Literary Circle Member Benefits:
- Affiliation with an important cause that you support, updates on adult literacy facts, and information about ProLiteracy programs
- Recognition of your partnership featured on the ProLiteracy website, which reaches over 20,000 pageviews monthly
- Special recognition in ProLiteracy’s annual report and newsletters, which reach up to 5,000 readers
- Announcements of your affiliation with ProLiteracy through social media posts and periodic press releases
- The opportunity to have your work featured on ProLiteracy’s website as “Book Club Book of the Month”
- Opportunities to co-market and co-brand with ProLiteracy, including use of ProLiteracy’s branding
Read more Literary Circle Member benefits
A writer only begins a book. A reader finishes it. —Samuel Johnson