Download the Conference Mobile App
There is a 2019 ProLiteracy Conference on Adult Education mobile app for you to use and enhance your conference experience. Download the free app to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
Once installed, the app will allow you to:
- Enjoy the new, user-friendly app layout
- Access the event schedule at any time and customize your agenda
- Look at the speakers, read their bios, and view their presentations
- Check out the exhibitors and easily locate their booths
- Receive important updates and exciting offers
- See who’s attending and share contact information
- Post conference pictures and share on social media
- Go green by completing workshop evaluations within the app (a limited number of paper forms will also be available)
If you haven’t already, follow these instructions to download the app.
For iOS and Android devices:
- Access the App Store or Google Play Store, search for the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app, and click “Install.”
- Once the app is installed, you can search for “ProLiteracy” from within the app. In the “Current & Upcoming” tab, tap the name of the event, “2019 ProLiteracy Conference on Adult Education,” and follow login instructions to access all of the event app features.
- Once you choose the event, you will be able to easily access the ProLiteracy conference app by tapping the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app icon on your device.
For Blackberry and Windows phones: