Download the 2017 ProLiteracy Conference app!
We want to help you be more prepared than ever—before and during the big event!
Follow these instructions to download the conference app:
- Access the App Store on iOS devices or Google Play Store on Android. If you’re using a Blackberry or Windows phone, skip these steps. You’ll need to use the web version of the app found here.
- Search for and install the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app.
- Once the app is installed, you can search for "ProLiteracy” from within the app. Tap the name of the event, "ProLiteracy Conference on Adult Literacy," to access all of the event app features.
- Once you choose the event, you will be able to easily access the ProLiteracy conference app by clicking the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app icon on your phone.
You may also look at the online version of the app by visiting
Another way to easily download the app is to scan the code to the right with a QR reader.
Take advantage of all the benefits!
Once you install the app, you will be able to:
- Access the conference schedule at any time and customize your agenda
- Look at speaker information, read their bios, and view details about their presentations including date, time, and location
- Check out the exhibitors and easily locate their booths
- Receive important updates and exciting offers
- See who’s attending and share contact information
- Post conference pictures and share on social media
- Go green by completing workshop evaluations within the app (a limited number of paper forms will also be available)
If you have any questions, please reach out to the conference team at