Resources for Presenters at the ProLiteracy Conference on Adult Literacy
Thanks for presenting! We’re looking forward to your workshop. Here are some helpful resources to ensure that your session runs smoothly.
- If you haven’t already, please register at the presenter rate.
- Confirm your presentation date and time. Also, confirm any technology or equipment needs you have in addition to a projector, screen, Wi-Fi or flip chart. We cannot guarantee any additional request, but will do our best. Email Sarah Howell at email@example.com if you have questions or concerns.
- Bring your laptop with your presentation, power cord, and any cords or adapters you may need to ensure your laptop will connect to the projector provided.
- If you have handouts, please print them beforehand. You should plan for 35 attendees.
Feel free to use the following template for your ProLiteracy Conference on Adult Literacy presentation:
The ProLiteracy Conference on Adult Literacy mobile app is a great resource for conference guests and presenters. The mobile app will allow you to upload workshop documents and information prior to your session, connect with conference guests, and build a schedule of your favorite workshops from your fellow presenters.
- Instructions on how to download the mobile app (coming soon)
- Instructions on how to edit your speaker profile and upload documents in the mobile app (coming soon)
Spread the word about your upcoming workshop.
Customize the following flyer templates with your session information. Then send them to your friends and colleagues, upload one to your LinkedIn account, or share them through your organization’s website so others can share them, too.
Tell-a-Friend Letter Template
Tell a friend or colleague about your workshop. Download the template, customize it, print it, and send it to your contacts. You can also copy and paste the letter into an email and attach a flyer (see above).
- Download the “Tell-a-Friend” template
Press Release Template
Use the following press release template to notify your local media about your upcoming presentation. Showcase your thought leadership to your community and future partners.
- Download press release template
Social media is a great way to advertise your conference presentation. Download and customize the following templates, then use them to spread the word online.