Online Courses and Resources
LOGIN Browse Resources
ProLiteracy Education Network is a comprehensive collection of online courses and resources for adult literacy and ESOL instructors, program staff, trainers, and adult learners.
- ProLiteracy Education Network helps instructors learn new techniques and strategies for teaching reading, writing, math, citizenship, and basic life skills.
- It offers opportunities for program managers to learn how to improve or expand their services.
- It offers trainers online courses and other resources they can incorporate into their pre-service and in-service tutor training.
- And finally it offers students online resources and resources they can print out that help them practice and strengthen the literacy skills they are developing in their local program.
New Online Spanish Literacy Course for Spanish Speakers
LOGIN View Details
ProLiteracy announces the launch of Leamos™ (Let's Read), an easy-to-use online literacy course that teaches non-literate Spanish-speaking adults to read and write in Spanish before enrolling in an English as a second language course.
- 43 self-paced instructional lessons divided into nine modules.
- It takes approximately 150 hours to complete.
- Has been used successfully by thousands of individuals, adult education programs, libraries, and more.