The Literacy Opportunity Fund awards grants to nonprofit organizations within the United States that provide literacy services directly to students.
Funded by the Nora Roberts Foundation and administered by ProLiteracy, the Literacy Opportunity Fund distributes grants of $3,000 to $6,000 to support general operating expenses.
This new fund aims to meet the needs of literacy organizations of all types and sizes so that they may effectively and efficiently provide services to students.
To be eligible for this grant, your organization must
- be a registered nonprofit with 501(c)(3) status
- have an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- provide literacy services directly to students
- be located within the United States
- not have already received a Literacy Opportunity Fund grant this calendar year
Applications that do not meet all requirements for eligibility will not be reviewed.
Questions? Please contact the grants administrator at